Forum d'entraide et de motivation du régime Dukan Index du Forum Forum d'entraide et de motivation du régime Dukan
Ce site offre soutien et motivation à toutes les personnes souhaitant commencer le régime Dukan. liste de courses,recettes et idées de menus.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

No Regime Ado but Qualitative Changes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'entraide et de motivation du régime Dukan Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuisinières -> Recettes -> Petit Déj'
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AllenBreet
Dukanet(te) débutant(e)
Dukanet(te) débutant(e)

Phase: Croisière

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar 2016, 08:06    Sujet du message: No Regime Ado but Qualitative Changes Répondre en citant

I however do sport, tennis, 2 times per week. I have a toned and firm body. It is hard to decide the meal, because I have relatives who still care for me. I do want to diet, since I am in the period of adolescence but other food choices would be surely effective non? This is why I am asking for your help. The school year will resume, I have more time! I would like you to tell me what kind of exercises I can do to get fit!

No regime at all costs and a sport for fun

There are significant morphological changes in adolescence, including related hormonal changes. Faced with these changes it is better to do nothing in terms of diet; do not try to lose weight at any price.

You're already doing regular physical activity, the tennis, that's great!

You can complete by a practice of endurance running, that is to say at a pace which is located just above the market, but only if you like it; indeed to achieve lasting results it is never good to feel forced. Never a sport under duress but for the pleasure it provides. If jogging does not attract you try fitness courses, swimming, or cycling to build your cardiovascular capacity.

If you choose running discuss it as a walk in a place that is pleasant to you. Scampering in music is also a very nice approach to running. If you happen to run 10 minutes without stopping you can add some accelerations, variations in pace, first bit marked then Frank accelerations over 15 seconds. The important thing is then walk or run very slowly for 15 seconds to be able to retrieve and then leave again. If the rest period is not enough we must reduce the intensity of the accelerations but should especially stay on a pace 15 "effort-15 ' rest. 20 repetitions of this attendance are largely sufficient. You complete your jogging at slow speed with some stretching to relax. Read What John Said about Venus Factor Review

Upgraded power supply, without doing a low calorie diet that would be ineffective and harmful to your health, you specify besides yourself, it may be good to replace, when you have the munchies sweets by a fruit an Apple for example provided the choose bio does not absorb pesticides of industrial agriculture. Sugar is a well-known enemy. I propose to deepen the topic see eat less, 17 tips to eat less sugar. To be healthy you must avoid temporary schemes and rather 
definitive rules of hygiene of life:
Avoid processed products from supermarkets and dairy products (especially cheese) cow's milk.
Limit your consumption of meat and charcuterie for the benefit of small fish caught locally, eggs and vegetable proteins.
Combine cereals legumes and complete to have all of the amino acids that are useful (semolina-chickpeas, beans red-quinoa, Millet-red bean, rice-soy, rice-lentils, maize-bean).
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mar 2016, 08:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'entraide et de motivation du régime Dukan Index du Forum -> Le coin des cuisinières -> Recettes -> Petit Déj'
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation